Tuesday, July 26, 2011

So Much Happening

As I am getting ready to work today, I see so much that is happening and I need to share some of it. First and formost, the Dina and Gregg Show 2 Year Anniversary is this weekend.













So next, I would like to share a moment and remind that gay and lesbians began with their wedding vows yesterday in the state of New York. It may have taken a while, and it doesn't seem like a huge sucess because it is New York but still, it is New York. Congratulations to all the men and women who are gettting married. I am so excited for you.











Now, for this damn debt crisis and our quickly upcoming deadline. I feel that the best way to put it is through Jon Stewart right now because everything I am reading just continues to contradict itself. At least he is telling me this much.








No comments:

Post a Comment