Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I'm a hugger

http://So as I was driving home today from work, I was thinking of an awkward moment after our show on Sunday. I was hugging our guests good night and as I was hugging one of them, I held the hug just a second longer to really show my appreciation to her. I was so happy about our show and I feel that a more intimate hug usually will show an appreciation. Am I wrong with this thought process? Well, I left the embrace wondering if I just made her feel awkward about it or if it was just me. I could have just been tired and over thought it (Because I never over think anything) and just decided to let it brew in me for the evening. I realize now of course that I was over thinking it.



If I look over yesterday, I refer to a moment when we were all done with work and I gave everyone a hug. It was a long day and I just felt it was appropriate after a long day to give a little hug to say "we made it". I acknowledge that not everyone feels the same way as I do but I also recognize that I make people feel comfortable. Needless to say, I'm a hugger. That is just who I am. I suppose I need to just thank my mother and her kindness for that one. At the end of a day, we all feel better when someone has embraced us and showed us gratitude for our existence.

No comments:

Post a Comment