Friday, March 5, 2010

2 days before 30

This isn't going to be anything to terrific, just a moment to acknowledge whats going on in my life. Today we are headed to Palm Springs to stay in a house for the weekend and just relax and take in the sights.

When I turned 20, I was running around the entire state of WI because so much was going on that I had no time to acknowledge that it was my birthday. My grandfather was ill and wasn't going to be with us much longer. I had an audition for Disney that same day that was 3 hours away and wouldn't even make it back to campus at my college until 9pm. There was no time in this day to acknowledge me. This feeling has spread through the last ten years. Not as severe, but is has still been there.

As I turn 30, I want to take a moment to just relax, make it about me, love myself more and focus on what I want out of my life in the next 10 years. This in not something that I should be ashamed of, but something to celebrate and love as my own. Great things have been happening lately more than ever. Things have been happening with more ease than I have ever noticed also. To a point where it is ever a bit scary. This is amazing and will just continue to happen. I believe this and completely trust in it. Everything that I've ever wanted out of life is happening and will thrive as long as I trust in it.

Have a wonderful day everyone. I'll keep you posted on all to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment