Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Really right now

So, it is Wednesday already. I don't know where I was going after that but that's what day it is if you haven't heard yet. Tomorrow is census day and if you haven't sent in your form yet, you probably should get that in. I haven't sent it in yet, but I will. It's on my list of stuff to get done still tonight. I don't see why all the pressure this year compared to the 2000 census. I really don't remember that one or if I even had to fill anything out. Actually, I was still living in the dorms so I know I didn't fill it out. Still though, the push on this is so unbelievable. Threats that a federal employee will make a visit to my house if it isn't filled out is a little bit ludicrous if I must say. Needless to say though, my paper will be filled out and it will be sent out with the rest of my mail tomorrow morning.
As for the rest of the day, I am sitting at Barnes n Noble at he Grove just hanging out doing a little writing before the sun goes down. I love coming to this location at this time of day. It is a little unsettling being in a mall, BUT,from where I am sitting, I get to watch the sun set from the reflections of the homes in the Hollywood Hills. With the sunlight, the Palm trees and the blue sky, it is the best reminder of why I live in Southern California.
I'm probably going to add a sample of "I have 3 kinds of hiccups" tonight, so I'll leave this post with an article from the New York Times today. I really got a good laugh from it. Hopefully you will too.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/03/31/opinion/31dowd.html?ref=todayspaper

No comments:

Post a Comment