Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Its Wednesday

I'm in the middle of a fast week and just wanted to take a moment to say a couple words before I am in San Diego running around for Christine's wedding. AAAHHHHHH, I can't wait. It will be the first time that Christine, April, Beth and I have been in the same place at the same time in years. This is the closest we got and it was at April's wedding in Mexico in January. I love this picture though.

This got me thinking though how I haven't seen Beth in a year, and before that, it was about a year too. My friends are important to me and it frightens me how plaicant we all become with not seeing each other. I understand circumstances happen and that is the way it is, but it sucks. As adults, we have to become immune to it and it just kills me that these amazing people aren't in my life every day. My hope though, is that eventually, and that is a soon eventually, I will be in a location, with my husband and kids, where many of these people are in the same vicinity. I trust in this....


Well, until my next post. Here is a bit of good news. This bill stll has a lot to get passed still, but at least we have the backing of the commmittee. It'll add some brightness to your day. http://http//www.365gay.com/news/supporters-senate-panel-has-votes-to-end-gay-ban/

Now here's a little song. Have a great rest of your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment