Monday, May 31, 2010

What am I suppose to do with my life?

Its officially the beginning of the summer today. Well, I know technically it is June 21st, but to everyone in the Midwest, this is officially summer: Memorial Day Weekend. A weekend of being on the boat, camping, cooking out and spending time with family and friends. Being around so many loved ones this weekend got me realizing that I'm not the only one in this spot of "What next?". Many people are back there again. Again! Really? Well follow me this next two weeks through a journey of me looking hi and low for new options. I'm going to get rested tonight and after work tomorrow, begin looking for options,answers and clues to what I want to be doing. I am not completely sure where this will be going, but I know it will be interesting. Keep up with me for two days and if you're no into it, let me know. If you are into it, let me know. I think we can make this a group effort. I know I could use the help.

Along with a great good nights sleep, I'm going to read this article that was introduced to me quite some time ago. It puts a lot of great ideas out there and it continues to remind you to be honest with yourself. Read it and we will get started.

Have a great night everyone!!!

http://www.fastcompany.com/magazine/66/mylife.html?page=0%2C0

No comments:

Post a Comment