Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Day 2 of my journey on what to do with my life

I know it may seem pointless to think that this will be figured out in 2 weeks. I completely acknowledge that it won't be. My hope though is that I have a little more understanding about what options are out there and what I may be interested in that I didn't even realize I was interested in.

I haven't been able to do a whole lot today other than find ways to make money in fields that I have already conquered. But, my plan has been more clear. For the next couple of days, I'm going to start contacting my friends, especially the ones who have established lives doing something that I am envious of. It may be travel, being a house wife, marketing, advertising or even psychology. What ever it may be, I want to spend some time getting to know why they are doing this and what makes them want to do it every morning when they wake up.

The other thing that I'll be doing in the next couple days as this journey goes on is utilizing the Internet as much as possible. Look at different cities and areas of the world. Do they have something there that we don't have here? Would we benefit from that particular thing? Do I find it interesting? Are there areas that have something I want to move for?

This project that I am doing is all about being peripheral. Getting myself out there and seeing what I can talk about and bottom line, find that inspiration. Don't get me wrong, this isn't stopping me from looking into the things I've already got going. Well, until tomorrow, here is my new favorite entrepreneur.

No comments:

Post a Comment