Friday, July 30, 2010

The Act of Theatre in our Daily Lives

I took off work today. Not so much because I have a doctor appointment in a while, and not so much that I am feeling ill, but to throw it out ito the world that this is how I want my actual life to be. I will always work extremel hard, no matter what I do with my life. That is a pure fact to who I am. Unfortunately though, I have difficulty letting go of this comfort idea, and the routine of doing what I have always done. The truth of it all is that isn't what I really want to do with my life at all. So, today is dedicated to throwing it out into the world that this, writng, creating, enpowering people, is truely what I want to be doing. My day is an example of what that may look like on a much larger scale so not only is it floating out there in the world as something concrete, but it is something to strive for. I'm pumped to see where this will all go. Part of me feels like I am on vacation, which is essentially how I feel life should be in the first place.
Have a great morning everyone. I'll keep you posted through the day and let you know what is happening.">

No comments:

Post a Comment