Sunday, July 11, 2010

Just a Note on a Sunday Night

These last two weeks have been a whirlwind of adventure, intrigue, and in my face reality of my life. I haven't written anything, my blog or anything else for that matter, because of it. I do know that for the last few days, I've been haunted by a sort of "shit spiral" that I can't shake off. As I get ready for bed tonight, and lay down to read a bit more about the phenomenal Eleanor Roosevelt, I will go to sleep confident that this short term phase is over. The truth is that not one horrible thing has happened to me in this time but precisely, the opposite has happened. I've had many things and ideas revealed to me as well as I've gotten to know myself even better. I haven't even began to comment on the advances in my career. I will share everything with you all tomorrow. I just needed to mention it tonight before I brush my teeth. Good night world.

No comments:

Post a Comment