Sunday, August 1, 2010

A new look

Sorry if I'm throwing everyone off with the look of tookpotter.com right now. I just am playing with some looks to see what the website may be turning into. Since it is still attached to my blog, it's a great chance to experiment.
So, I just want to throw a couple things at you on this Sunday night. It has been a great yet very active weekend and I am looking forward to True Blood in just a little bit. I will definitely take some time tomorrow to catch you up on the weekend, as well as I hope you're looking forward to some new samples of "I Have 3 Kinds of Hiccups" as well as a couple samples of new projects I have in the works. Not to mention, a new Dina and Gregg show, with a fantastic new contest as well as the all new "Off the Mic with Dina and Gregg" Its going to be an amazing week.
So, the first post I want on this Sunday evening is the latest Dina and Gregg video. It is a promotional video for Dina's Boobie Bank.... Here you go!




The next thing I saw today was this article in the Huffington Post. It originally was published on Thursday but had more influence today and was revised. It is a great example of how all of our culture is changing and being influenced. We have to be reminded that social change is happening all over the globe. We assume it is, but we have to be conscience to it. http://http//www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/07/31/catholic-patriarch-blasts_n_665720.html




The final topic that I am bringing up tonight is something I am so proud of. One of my closest friends from college, Holly Lynn, is a finalist with her fiance Allison for a wedding at http://http//freedom2wed.com/vote/. Voting begins today and goes through September 30th. I am asking all Dina and Gregg Show listeners to vote, as well as all of my tookpotter followers. The Dina and Gregg Show is holding a contest though and it is a scavenger hunt. Please make sure you know all of the rules before voting for Holly and Allison because part of the scavenger hunt deals with you voting for them. Regardless of it all though, these are two very special women in my life and being able to help them win this is a huge deal to me. I am making it as easy as possible for you to vote for them by giving you the website(above) and now showing you their video. I will leave you for the night, with the two of them talking about love. I'm warning you, it may choke you up a bit. Sweet dreams everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment