Thursday, April 15, 2010

A.D.D.Wasting Time

I have never been someone who has been able to waste time. If I did, it was in purpose to something. Like, getting ready to go out, making a decision, or a task that I didn't really know how to complete. Well, in this last year, I have become such a time waster that its beginning to not be funny anymore. Take this afternoon for example. I left work, made sure to take some coffee with me so that when I got home, I would eat quick and leave to work. Well, I suppose I did work right a way but not at the concentration I would hope to. I ate, checked email, looked at facebook, looked at my plenty of fish account, facebook, airline tickets, Hot Talk LA, and back to facebook. I blame this "new me" all on technology, namely facebook. I have become obsessed, as many of us are, and as many of you have already been for years. What is a gay man supposed to do? It is so entertaining. I do have to place some blame on youtube. Any one who reads my blog can obviously see that. I always have videos that I find on. Speaking of...... Listen t Mary J. Blige cover Led Zeppelin. It is so hot!!!

While I was procrastinating today, I did get a chance to catch up with my cousin Jacqueline. Gr owning up, I didn't have a sister that I could talk to, so I had her. We unfortunately don't see each other as much as I would like to, or even talk to her as often as I would like, but I know she's there, and I'm confident that she knows that I am always here for her. Her and I were in the middle of so much when we were young, and it is astonishing to think that we both ended up normal; For what ever normal is worth. She is so fantastic though and has become so successful and I am so happy to call her my cousin and friend.
With that said, look at this picture I found. That is one Santa I do not want to sit on the lap of. This little girl(or boy)
is just as content though. That little person is just thinking, how much longer will I need to be placed here? 1 minute? 5 minutes? Please just give me a timeline so I don't lose my cool. I will shit my pants though if need be to get
me off of this ass with the ass!


As for the rest of this week. I've been so busy with my day job that I haven't gotten hardly any chance to work on new material or write even a bit. I am on the move to find a new literary agent so if any of my readers have any ideas, email me at gregg@dinaandgreggshow.com. Any help at the moment would be greatly appreciated.


The final thing that I'm going to leave this post with is the last show of 2 Guys and a Mic. If you haven't listened to their show yet, you need to start. The hosts are Ken and Rich, and their banter is definitely something to have on listening to when you're working on something that is not necessarily a task that is happy. Their last show though, had a lot of added Dina and Gregg stuff. Happy Listening!!! Oh, and Happy Friday for everyone who's Friday is tomorrow.
http://http//hottalkla.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=86&Itemid=211




No comments:

Post a Comment