Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter

Well on this Easter Sunday, I find myself taking a personal day. I miss my family tremendously but there is something to be said for being alone on the holidays. Nothing is happening and nothing is expected out of you from the rest of the world so you truly can take the day for yourself. That is precisely what I am doing.
The first thing that I want to pay some attention to right now is this fun little video I found on youtube. The Easter Bunny Hates You. I hope you get a laugh out of it.



">

The next thing that I want to share is a video from my birthday trip to Palm Springs. So many people couldn't make it, but thankfully my friend Levi did a great job of capturing the trip on his cute new Flip by Apple. So this video is from an evening where we were at Fiesta Cantina in West Hollywood and I was half in the conversation. When they mentioned Dog the Bounty Hunter from A&E, I heard "Doug the Bunny Hunter" Well, here you go.
">
So that is whats going on right now. I'll add a little more later today. I hope that everyone has an amazing day. And Don't forget, The Dina and Gregg Show go up fully this week on Hot Talk LA wih two new shows. Thank you for listening.

">

No comments:

Post a Comment