Monday, April 26, 2010

A few thoughts for this wonderful Monday

As many days, this day began about 3:30am and I have been focused conatantly on my day job. Now that I have a moment to think about the rest of the world, I would like to take a moment to bring up a couple topics. The first one that I feel is important is radio stations geared toward playing oldies. Recently somewhere someone decided that the late 80's and early 90's were up for grab in this situation. It could just be me, but is it wrong that we are now lumping my generations music into my parents generation? Isn't that why we have 80's stations seperate from country and classic rock? I suppose I'm not going to get anywhere with this, but I listen to these stations seperately because that is the mood I happen to be in at the moment. Don't worry all you radio stations who are now all of a sudden worried you'll lose me as a listener; I'll still listen. Somebody has to still listen. It might as well be me.


Fergie!!!
She has a new single out, that isn't with Black Eyed Peas. Bless her heart for trying. I am just happy that she has found the proper equation though for her audience to love her: Pick a song that is with another person. Choose a part of the song to sing (preferably a nice melodic part of the chorus) you can repeat a few times. Don't sing any more than that and if you absolutely have more vocals, rap them. If this doesn't work, then resort to spelling.
There you have it my friends. Fergie's flawless equation for having a top 40 club single.
Well, I can't find her new video at the moment where she does exactly what I just stated, but this one does a pretty good job. Thanks Fergie!!!



Before I finish with what I feel is the greatest new gem ever, here's our latest show. I hope you get a kick out of it. I throw a lot out there but we laugh...... at me! As always, check out
http://dinaandgreggshow.com/ to keep up with the latest of what we're up to.
Now, onto my new love, at least for the day. Two Fat Ladies. These two women are chefs that don't give a worry about the healthiness of their food. They only care that it tastes delicious while they add their own two cents. They crack me up. Here's a couple of their videos. Let me know what you think.


No comments:

Post a Comment