Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Day 3. Part 2.

I just wanted to write a couple thoughts down before I go to bed. The passion that each one of us posses is inside us. We just have to touch base once in a while and give it space to grow. Once we do that, it propels us into inspiration, creativity, optimism and discovery. The difficulty here is finding the time to stop our busy lives and give it a little space and nutrients so that it can flourish. This passion is a living being that if not taken care of, will vanish.

No one ever prospers from taking the easy way. They may be happy, or believe they are happy but greatness in our world's history has never come from mediocrity. I choose not to lead a mediocre life. While this week continues into the next, I feel that I must go into my personal beliefs. How can we know what we are to do in life if we do not know what we stand for. It has been a long time since I actually took inventory in what I believe and hold to be true. That will be my exercise for tomorrow, to make a list of my beliefs. I will also reference a journal article I wrote from when I was in college.

Sweet Dreams everyone!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this Gregg-I'm trying to figure out what's next too (as you know) and your line "How can we know what we are to do in life if we do not know what we stand for" rings true!
    Thanks for the motivation to take stock of my own life...Love you!

    ReplyDelete