Sunday, June 13, 2010

Days 11,12, and 13

The thing that has been plugged into my head the last three days is condense and security. Not confidence in myself, well that always helps, but confidence in the idea of if you keep focused and in the direction you want to be going, be confident that you will get to where you're going. With security, its being secure that you're making the decisions you want and need and are inspired to make. If it doesn't work out, then you can make new decisions. Be secure and confident in what you're doing, when you're doing it, with the verve and passion you're doing it with.

The last few days have been phenomenal days. I have always loved the life I'm living, but in the last couple days, I'm really conscious of who I am, where I've been, and where I'm going. Day 14 will have a lot of detail in this, but what I can say before I run off to work more for Hot Talk LA at LA Pride is that when you begin to think forward on "whats next?" and "oh my god, I've got to get this done!", stop it and look at the moment you are living in that exact second. You'll never get that moment back again and if you're not living in it to enjoy it, then well one must think, how much of your life are you missing if you easily missed that second?

I love you all. Have a wonderful Sunday. I look forward to finishing up my 2 week journey tomorrow. Questions haven't quite been answered, but there is a whole lot of clarity.

No comments:

Post a Comment