Sunday, June 6, 2010

Day 7....Part 2

Belief #3 Music makes everything better
*Music has the power to change a mood quickly and the ability to make diffusion have focus. It's something we can never forget. My mom and I have a unique bond with classic rock, and anytime I am a little down, she just says, "Go put on some Fleetwood Mac/Van Morrison/Heart/ect. and call me back in twenty minutes. Always better!

Belief #4 Sleep on it
*Sometimes you just have to let something sit for a conclusion or answer to appear. That's the truth.


So these are the beliefs that have come to mind while working on this. There may be more that come up, and I may not agree with one or all of these and may take them off. Since this is an exercise and there is no right or wrong answer, we can have it however we want. Now that I have some though, I am going to apply them to my list of wants and list of needs. How can these help this list? Does integrity play any particular role with the lists once my beliefs are added to them? Is there any clarity on how to obtain these items?

Before I say goodnight, I will tell you now what I will do with these. For the next week, while I am continuing to investigate myself and my surroundings, I'm going to constantly think about what I believe. In this, these ideas may change, but it will force me to hold myself accountable.

Tomorrow I will review the first seven days and talk about what my eyes have been opened up too. I will also talk a little about integrity and discuss how my day at work went while I applied my new declared beliefs.

Good night to you all. I hope your weekend was fantastic and you took care of yourself for a bit of it and were selfless for a different bit of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment