Sunday, June 6, 2010

Day 6....A Good Day

So, I spent a lot of time observing yesterday. I also spent the day as I would like all of my life to go. I created it, for myself, and it was wonderful. When going through this process, so many little things come up that we have to try to remember so we can encorperate them into our daily lives. The thing to remember from this day is that we have to do the work. This day would not have happened if I didn't do the work to recieve it. Just because the life we want is the life we benefit from and are most alive in doesn't mean it not going to take work. No matter what our state of being, life is going to be work and sometimes it is going to be difficult. If we do the work though, honestly and with verve, we will recieve the benefits from that. I want a life that I benefit from. I need a life that challenges me and rewards me and I believe and know we all deserve that, to any level we find ourselves.

Well, I'm going back to sleep for a couple hours. I found myself awake at 5a.m. and thought I would take this opportunity to write a little about day six. It will really all be in day 7 so I hope everyone is looking forwatd to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment